Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Simple Woman's Day Book

FOR TODAY  5/23/13

Outside my window... the sun is shining, the birds are singing and I can see the horses grazing in the pasture across from me.

I am thinking...about cleaning out the spare room which has been used as a junk room for way too long!

I am thankful...another day, my family, my friends, my health

In the kitchen...there's leftover homemade blackberrie cobbler, yum!

I am wearing...gray youga pants and red polo tee

I am creating...letters for penpals

I am going...to wash the grey from my hair today!

I am wondering...if my disability will ever be approved.

I am reading..."The Tender Worrier"

I am hoping...we don't have any more bad weather for awhile.

I am looking forward to...Seeing my friend Kim this weekend

I am learning...how to fill my days since I no longer work

Around the house...the grass needs mowed, the tomatoes are producing!

I am pondering...on past memories, I tend to do this alot.

A favorite quote for today...Understanding is the reward of faith.  Therefore seek not understanding that thou mayest believe, but believe that thou mayest understand.  Augustine

One of my favorite things...spending time with my grandchildren

A few plans for the rest of the week: Visiting with Kim this weekend, cutting the grass, Melissa's graduation Friday.

To read more Daybook posts or learn how to participate, visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Nice daybook!

    I hear you on the spare room/storage room. We used to have one of those. Now that we have 5 children there is no such thing as a spare room...lol. So our bedroom has become the catch-all. :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Chelsie

    ReplyDelete