Friday, May 24, 2013

Day Book

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...The sun is shining, and there's a nice breeze.

I am thinking...about what to make for supper.

I am thankful...for another day, for hammocks and strawberries!

In the kitchen...I have a fresh strawberry cobbler in the oven!

I am wearing...jeans and tee

I am creating...in my faith art journal

I am going...to work on some of my swaps tonight

I am wondering...if Dwight will surprise me and get home early today like he did yesterday.

I am reading..."The Life of David"

I am hoping...to attend my neice's graduation tonight.

I am looking forward to...having tomorrow with my sweetheart with no plans!

Around the house...I've been pruning back some bushes peeking in from the woods

A favorite quote for today...The future is full of doubt, indeed, but fuller still of hope. John Lubbock

One of my favorite things...is coffee on the porch in the mornings with Dwight

A few plans for the rest of the week:Supper with Kim, cookout at Mitches'

A peek into my day...this morning we had a visitor, we trapped her and called a man with a turtle farm to come get her and she now has a much better home.




To read more Daybook posts or learn how to participate, visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment