Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day Book

FOR TODAY 5-29-13

Outside my window...The sun is shining, the horses are grazing in the field across the road.

I am thinking...about my friend who lost her husband night before last.

I am thankful...for another day, for special friends and for bumblebees!

In the kitchen...I have fresh bluberry bread.

I am wearing...jeans and an old top

I am creating...nothing lately, I've been too busy with everyday life.

I am going...to write some pen pal letters and get caught up!

I am wondering...we will get showers later today, they say we will but "they.

I am reading...nothing new.

I am hoping...to have a good yard sale soon!

I am looking forward to...my daughter coming home from Vegas in June!

Around the house...we planted blackberrie bushes and some more rose bushes.

A favorite quote for today...  "Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes to worrying about are of no importance whatsoever..."  Isak Dinesen

One of my favorite things...is coffee on the porch in the mornings with Dwight...still

A few plans for the rest of the week: no big plans yet, hopefully it will stay that way!

A peek into my day...Lot's of bushhogging has been going on around here, I hope we get it done soon.


To read more Daybook posts or learn how to participate, visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment